Scottish Branch Officers
- Branch Chair - Dr Daniela Brawley, NHS Grampian: email@example.com
- Secretary - Dr Deborah Wardle, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Dr Gordon McKenna, NHS Highland: Gordon.email@example.com
- Audit Officer - Dr Ciara Cunningham, NHS Tayside: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCCG Rep - Dr Syed AliAkbar, NHS Forth Valley: email@example.com
- Nurse Rep - Ms Vickie Stewart, NHS Tayside: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHA rep - Ms Sarah Cowper, NHS Lothian: email@example.com
- Trainee rep - Dr Laura Gillespie firstname.lastname@example.org
Scottish Branch News & Events
BASHH Scotland Spring meeting
The Scottish BASHH spring conference will be held on Friday, 12th May 2017 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Strathclyde, Phoenix Crescent, Bellshill, ML4 3JQ. http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/united-kingdom/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-strathclyde-GLASTDI/index.html
The scientific programme will follow shortly. A fee of £10 will be required for those who are not currently full BASHH members.
If you wish to attend please contact Monica McKeown on email@example.com (01236 707593) who will email the registration form.
Annual Scottish Sexual Health Update - Saturday 18th March 2017
This meeting is open to GPs, GP locums, Trainees, Practice nurses who wish to update in Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare.
The programne includes topics such as Increase in HIV Testing in Primary Care, Perimenopause, Inplants, IUDs, Gender Identity in Young People, Genital Dermatology Quiz
Sandyford Workshops in Integrated Sexual Health & HIV
SWISHH training days are designed for busy practitioners from primary care and hospital settings. They provided face to face training based on real-world scenarios led by specialists from local services.
Tuesday 20th June 2017
Tuesday 28th November 2017
Regional Training Events
Greater Glasgow and Clyde http://www.sandyford.org/professionals/training-and-professional-development/
NHS Grampian: email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Sexual Health Strategy & Data
- The Sexual Health and BBV Framework 2015-2020 was published in September 2015 can be accessed here http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2015/09/5740. The Sexual Health and BBV Framework 2011-2015 was published in August 2011
- Sexual health data for Scotland can be found here ISD Sexual Health webpages and at HPS http://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/bbvsti/index.aspx
- The Wellbeing in Sexual Health network can be accessed here http://www.healthscotland.com/topics/health/wish/index.aspx
Branch private content (including agendas and minutes) - Click Here